beyAIR-DUO – VPN 4G/LTE Router
Rugged Dual Cellular VPN Terminal for Small to Large-Scale Drones, Urban Air Mobility and Unmanned Systems Fleets
- SSEG – Smart Serial to Ethernet Gateway for Autopilot Connectivity
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ Coverage
- MIMO Technology Meets Demands for Data Rate and Link Reliability in Modern Wireless Communication Systems
- Delivers up to 150 Mbps Downlink and up to 50 Mbps Uplink
- Multi-Constellation GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo) Receiver Available for UTM Applications
- Two LTE-A Cellular Modems for Multiple Carriers, Failover and Link Aggregation
- Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
- Add-On 4-Port Ethernet Switch and Autopilot Serial Interface
- Add-On Short- to Medium-Range IP Data Links with Automatic Switchover
- Add-On Iridium SBD or RUDICS and Inmarsat Link Failover
The lightweight and rugged Remote Vehicle VPN Router offers up to two permanent reliable and secure virtual private network tunnels. The router features two high performance and reliable cellular modems for multi-carrier operations and one LAN for native IP connectivity, and an integrated GNSS receiver.
A variety of autopilots and flight control systems, including MAVLink based, are supported with the internal add-on boards or through the external SSEG Smart Serial to Ethernet Gateway interface.
Failover between redundant cellular modems and VPN tunnels comes standard with the beyAIR-DUO.