beyAIR-SOLO – VPN 4G/LTE Router
A New, Affordable Cellular VPN Terminal for Small to Large-Scale Drones, Urban Air Mobility and Unmanned Systems Fleets
- Carbon-Fiber and aluminium enclosure
- Worldwide LTE, UMTS/HSPA+ Coverage
- MIMO Technology Meets Demands for Data Rate and Link Reliability in Modern Wireless Communication Systems
- Delivers up to 150 Mbps Downlink and up to 50 Mbps Uplink
- Multi-Constellation GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo) Receiver Available for UTM Applications
- Redundant SIM Slots for Multiple Carriers and Failover
- Terminal Block for Secure Power Supply
- Add-On 4-Port Ethernet Switch and Autopilot Serial Interface
- Add-On Short- to Medium-Range IP Data Links with Automatic Switchover
- Add-On Iridium SBD or RUDICS and Inmarsat Link Failover
The carbon fiber enclosed lightweight and rugged Remote Vehicle VPN Router offers a permanent reliable and secure virtual private network tunnel. The router features a high performance and reliable cellular modem with a redundant SIM slot for multi-carrier operations, two LAN and one WiFi interfaces for native IP connectivity, and an integrated GNSS receiver. Optionally one LAN interface can be configured as a WAN interface for a variety of customized broadband VLOS/EVLOS or satellite communications. A High-Availability Mode allows the use of two routers in parallel in an Active-Standby configuration. An Iridium modem can be optionally be connected to perform automatic backup link switching.
A variety of autopilots and flight control systems, including MAVLink based, are supported with the internal add-on boards or through the external MAVIPG Ethernet-to-Serial Gateway interface.
Failover between redundant SIM slots comes standard with the beyAIR-SOLO.