MAVIPG-W – WiFi-to-Serial Gateway
Flexible and compact WiFi to serial gateway module for drones, unmanned systems and robotic applications.
- Complete Device Server Application with Full IP, WLAN Stacks and Web Server
- Two Serial Ports Supporting Data Rates of up to 921 Kbps
- 256-bit AES Encryption
- Extended Temperature: -40° to +85° C
- Simplifies Wi-Fi implementation and integration resulting in faster product design
- Delivers unmatched flexibility with a compact footprint and low power consumption
- Offers unique and proven feature set including; simultaneous Soft AP and client mode, zero host load, and configuration by customization
The MAVIPG-W WiFi-to-Serial Gateway has been designed for quick integration with minimal engineering effort, providing simplicity and flexibility making it the easiest and fastest networking-enabling module on the market.
The MAVIPG-W WiFi-to-Serial Gateway is a state-of-the-art solution that offers all the typical functions one can expect plus unique features such as simultaneous Soft AP and Client mode. This capability provides another wireless interface for connected products and is often used by device manufacturers to let their customers set up and configure headless products through a smartphone or web browser. The module has been designed with the core focus of enabling wireless short-range access to autopilot and flight controller as well any other serial device via smartphones, tablets and laptops.
A key difference with the Ethernet-to-Serial Gateway is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.